Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Writings

Alhamdulliah, I just met with my chair and research profefssor this week. Kent gave very good advise and editing my work. It was great. And I also met with Alan for my regressiin chapter. He sugested I put additioanl information of unique contribution. I have to looka back again at Pedhazur Book for that information. Over all, I think I have a good progress right now and I am ready to my defense, I guess. But for sure chapter five will be a hectic one.......But I will try. OSme time I just don have idea to wite. It is difficult to write..I mean accademic write. Not just this wiritng. I write and write..who care. Buta it is easy to write when I bocme myself. I dona have to use psyudo name for myself or other. Just wite what ever cam to my mind.

I like to understnsd the difference between "scorng" and "scored" in the senctnece like...
Studnet score hinger in math will...
or studmt scoreing higer in mathe wil.....

Actually I can write students who scored higer or studnte scopring higer...

It is difficult though for non native english speaking to use thid kind of grammer. Evne my english professoe coundl not tell..She just say ..it sound odes not righ to me...just kidding. So any body who are expet in English , please tell me aboput theis..

Thanks for reading
Banjar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home