Dissertation defense
Ok, it has been very-very long time I haven't write anything to this blog.
But I must say that I am proud of myself.
I should have written on march ...
It was a big day for me. It was My dissertation Defense...March 24, 2006. Friday. I had successfully defended my dissertation...It was such a nice experience. It only took almost 1 hour and 20 minutes before my chair Call me....DOCTOR..Congratulation Doctor. IT was very sweet.
I only have several additional and clarification. In two pages of my dissertation, my chair wrote "delete or omit this section" It was nothing major changes. I don't car. Overall, they signed my approval page. The page that confirm that I had went through and pass my dissertation defense.
Alhamdullillah..
interestingly, they did not ask me to leave the meeting room during their discussion....Just sit there listen to their comment..All my committee members (All five senior professorial) give me an excellent feedback...ahlamdullilah.
I walk aotu from the meeting room like flying in the air. Alan joking me by indicating that we are at the same level now. It is great..
Thanks for reading.
Banjar.
USA

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home