Thursday, March 22, 2007

good day today

Good day today. Opss it should be my good day everyday. Just making today my good day. I came to my office. celaniing all the paper and all sorts of instruction. Meeting, conference, working paper and studnets assiognment. Very hectick. Or may be I am the one who dont know to rearrange my stuff. thus make my stuff stuffy. So is today my good day. I don't think so. Nevertheless I will try to make my day today, what ever hempen. Unlike yesterday I have to pay 400 over for my car. It made a problem again. As usual buying a used car. What can you expect. But this time it really pay off. Not really, it seems I pay many time with the big bug....just forget it just pay . that car relay giving me a headache. My son once asked me...why don't you get the new one". he was right. I was thinking something like that too. But as you know buying a new car means that I have to sell this ole car (not really old) just my luck of getting bad car) and I have to pay the balance I owe with the bank. It seem that I have to pay more to settle my debt with the bank. So it is not right to do so. Thus I will keep this car till I die. Or just donate to other who really appreciate use car. I dint think people even my relative will really appreciate the car. They (those people) don't really know how to take care free stuffs. They don't have the feeling of owner ship when getting free stuff. They will not really take care of the free stuff, especially the vehicle. It happened last time with my motorbike. It is really disheartened when seeing my motorbike deteriorating in the darkness. He is dying and I just wathcing him dying. It was so sad. What am I writing here......I don't know..as I said long-Lona time ago..just write and write. You don't have to read.

Banjar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home